$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- For removing/installing cartridge bearings in SRAM X0 hubs and Roam, Rail and Rise wheels
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Double-ended socket wrench with reversible ratchet mechanism - Long handle with soft non-slip rubber grip - 14 and 15mm sockets
Pedro's dug deep to design this essential shop tool. Pulling inspiration from their innovative tool lineup, you will find this to be the best shop-quality bottle opener available. After all, sometimes you need a little inspiration to fix that derailleur that just won't shift right no matter what you try! A must for every tool box or gear bag. Compatible with both domestic and imported beers and the more you use it, the better it works...or at least it seems that way!
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
Easy moving trolley tool station with 5” wheels and seven tool compartments containing 55 professional shop quality bike tools (85 functions). Wheel base can be easily pulled out to extend working base for better stability. Push button Lift Handle opens tool trays for quick and easy repairs. - Tools: 55 - Functions: 85 - Compartments: 7 total, includes - 5 tool trays and 2 component trays - Hex Wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (2 pcs) / 8 / 10 mm - Allen Bits: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 mm - Torx Wrenches: T7 / T9 / T10 / T15 / T20 / T25 (2 pcs) / T27 / T30 - Torx® Bits: T25 - Chain Tool: Hardened steel - Chain Hook: Hardened steel - Chain Wear Indicator: Hardened steel - Screw Drivers: 4 / 6 mm flat head, #1 / # 2 Phillips - Spoke Wrenches: 13G / Shimano® 4.3 mm, 14G / 15G, Mavic® M7 / M9 - Box Wrenches: 7 mm - Open Wrench: 7 / 8 (2 pcs) / 10 (2 pcs) mm
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9.5mm Fits: - R6 (3/8-inch) bearings - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9.5mm
Carry the essential roadside/trailside tools with the MSW Tool Hugger Kit. The Kit includes all the basics for quick repairs: CO2 cartridges, inflator head, tire levers, mini tool, and patch kit. Bring along your own tube and roll them all up in the Tool Hugger Wrap, which attaches to standard saddle rails, or just toss it into a jersey pocket. - Durable Cordura outer layer - Seven elastic tool compartments - Hook and loop closures
The Compact Pocket Rescue tool is back! The first CPR Tool was first developed in 1992 out of race necessity. While leading a World Cup XC, Thomas Frischknecht's stem slipped, causing him to stop, tighten it, and lose valuable time. Tom Ritchey knew he couldn't afford to send his riders across the world to race and have them not finish due to simple mechanicals. Thus, the CPR was born to solve this problem. Lightweight and reliable, the CPR tool was the first multi-tool designed to aid a rider in need while out riding or racing. Now the CPR12+ weighs in at just 96 grams and this investment cast CPR tool packs over 12 individual tools into one small easy to stash utensil. - Compact 2x3" design features a chain breaker, tire lever, Phillips screw driver, T20, T25, 14g spoke wrench, Allen keys 2-6mm and 8mm - Resilient investment cast steel keys with alloy lever - Only 96 grams
You know that $300 carbon bar you just bought? Don't guess when tightening it. Know exactly. Topeak's D-Torq DX is a precision digital torque wrench made from hardened steel. It features an audible alarm when you hit your mark and when you start to over tighten. The reversing ratchet mechanism in the head has convenient thumb articulation and a range of 4-80 Nm. The LCD readout makes it easy to know exactly where you are and can calculate Nm/kg, Nm/cm, inch/lbs and foot/lbs.
$7.99 - $192.00
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Park Tool's 752 Reamer and Spacer Set allows reaming of bottom bracket frame shells in the BB30 standard. The reamer is sized at 41.94mm. It is used with the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer and a 750.2 Centering Cone (each sold separately). The set includes a spacer to stop the reaming depth.
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
The only thing missing is the kitchen sink! The Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX has everything you need to fix and make precise adjustments to your bike while on the road. Featuring a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel with Nano TorqBits for ease and torque accuracy in tight spots. Includes magnetic bit holder, hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx, #2 Phillips bits and two engineering grade plastic tire levers. The protective case keeps things organized and secure, and even has a pocket to carry glueless patches. - Functions: 18 - Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm - Allen Bits: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 mm - Torx Bits: T10 / T25 - Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips - Tire Levers: 2 plastic - Tool Material: Hardened steel - Ratchet Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Bag: Nylon - Size: 12 x 7.2 x 3 cm / 4.7” x 2.8” 1.2” - Weight: 230 grams
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
This Wheels Mfg. GXP-LEFT open bore adapter is used to press 22x37 sealed bearings in to SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups and direct fit frames like TREK BB90. The adapter is machined with one step at 22mm OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing. - Installs: 22X37 (GXP) bearing - Inner Step Outer Diameter: 22mm - Outer Diameter: 37mm - Thru Hole Diameter: 0.387" (9.8mm) - Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" ACME threaded rod - Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
Pusher for Wheels Mfg sealed bearing extractors. - For use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
Compact, easy-to-use-and-read torque wrench provides correct tightening of bolts on frame and component bolts to recommended torque values for safety and performance. Two of your favorite bits can be carried in the handle of the Nano TorqBar X for immediate use and even greater portability during rides. Torque range: 2 – 6 Nm.