The E-PR1 Clipless Road Pedal by Exustar features an engineered thermoplastic body with a CNC-machined CrMo axle and a fiberglass-reinforced engineered thermoplastic binding, which is tension-adjustable. They're compatible with EPS-R (Look Keo-style) cleats, and weigh only 130 grams each.
- Engineered thermoplastic body sized 82 x 82 mm
- Heat-treated, CNC-machined CrMo axle
- LSL bushing and sealed bearing reduces weight and thickness
- Binding is tension-adjustable
- Compatible with EPS-R (Look Keo-style) cleats
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.