Robert Axle Project Trainer Thru Axle for Surly MDS/Gnot-Boost
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your Surly MDS/Gnot Boost thru-axle-equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season.
- This axle is for Surly bikes with the MDS/Gnot Boost system.
- When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard-anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5 mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.