Fast climbs and fast descents—from sun up till sundown. Truly made for the modern mountain biker, ROAM wheels use a special balance of low-inertia design, weight, and strength to excel on a wide variety of terrain. They’re durable enough for hours in the saddle, yet light enough for race day. The ROAM 60’s careful combination of shape, width, design, and materials yields a carbon wheelset that gives bikers the speed-enabling features they want—and the critical reliability they need. Lightweight, high-strength 30mm carbon rims increase control and confidence in any terrain. The ROAM 60 is the wheel for riders who want everything and don’t like to compromise.
- Light and strong carbon rim designed for more speed, more control, and more reliability
- Hookless, tubeless ready, carbon rim
- Smooth, quick engagement with durable DOUBLE TIME hubs
- Stealthy new graphics and customizable sticker pack
- Wide rim works well with traditional and plus size MTB tires
- One size spoke fits the entire wheel model: front left and right, rear left and right
- Asymmetric carbon fiber tubeless-ready rims with variable wall thickness for minimum weight and maximum impact resistance
- Skewer Included: No
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-Bolt Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
|Outer Rim Width||36mm|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Ray, bladed, straight-pull|
|Axle||110 x 15mm|
|Valve Type||Medium Presta Valve 41-55mm|