$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2×10 drivetrains, the 2x utilizes MRP's patented integrated skid chainring protection (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending) and features a dual pulley tensioning system. Notable on the 2x system is the absence of a crank-mounted bash guard or guide ring, instead it relies on the front derailleur and cutting-edge lower pulley assembly for complete chain retention. The integrated skid protects the chainrings from impacts without the added weight of a full bash ring. The dual pulley tensioning system ensures that the chain is properly tensioned and in the right position, keeping it on the chainring in the roughest conditions. The dual pulleys also reduce drag and noise compared to other designs, ensuring a better riding experience. Finally, the raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell. - Removable integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - Dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag - Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
$10.00 - $12.00
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
The Calibur Cranks are Odyssey's “traditional” 3-piece, 4130 chromoly cranks. With all the hardware and sealed bottom bracket included. Features: - LHD/RHD Compatible - Post-Weld Heat-Treated 4130 Chromoly Arms - Hollow 22mm, 48 Spline, Chromoly Spindle - 6mm Spindle Bolts - Sealed Bottom Bracket Included - Rustproof Black or Chrome - Available in 165mm, 170mm & 175mm size options
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric , 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Solid pedaling efficiency - New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out - Balance of strength and weight in 2-piece crank construction - Improved driving rigidity - Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Small ball bottom bracket - Series : SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line: 48.8 - Average Weight: 788.7g (28-28T) 761.4g (36-26T) 739.8g (34-24T)
The STYLO Carbon Fat Bike DUB crankset is for riders who feel most at home when riding endless single track. Built tough, to handle lines through rock gardens and trail, the STYLO Carbon is strong, stiff and light. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility, and durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Proprietary carbon layup technology - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately - Fat bike frame compatible - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Single - Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10 - Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 170/177 Hubs
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
$79.99 - $89.99
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Designed specifically for use with H11 groupsets. Full Carbon crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. Utilizes USB ceramic ball bearings. Light weight hard anodized alloy chainrings and alloy chainring bolts. Utilizes Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque crank system. - Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss - Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain - USB ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance, weight and the need for maintenance. USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings - Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed - Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings - Required for use with H11 Ergopower shift levers, the crank spider is shifted outward to adjust for 135 and 142mm hub spacing while maintaining the Q-Factor - Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups
To be in sync on a tandem is the essence of the experience. FSA's Gossamer tandem cranksets keep your timing perfect, and keeps the power going to the rear wheel where it belongs. The communication and balance? That's up to you and your partner. - Shimano and SRAM 10-Speed compatible - 2 bottom bracket spacers allow for adjustable chainline - 35.0mm tandem-specific braze-on front derailleur clamp included with rear cranks - 7900 and Campagnolo 11-speed compatible chainrings sold separately
FSA’s Road PowerBox Alloy Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA's alloy arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration. Firmware upgrades available for more features. - Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms - BB386EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every frame (purchase BB separately) - AL7075 CNC chainrings - Chromoly chainring bolts - Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems - Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade - Bluetooth connectivity available with system upgrade - Battery life is approximately 300-400 hours - Easy-to-replace CR2450 battery
The new Record 12x2 Speed crankset: a new hole-free design for the right-hand crank that optimizes aerodynamics. The new carbon fiber Record 12x2 Speed crankset with unidirectional finishing guarantees continuity with the finishing of the entire groupset, whilst maintaining the Ultra-Torque bracket system on the steel axle to ensure perfect transmission of power. The new Record 12x2 Speed crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimizes the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142 millimeters without affecting the Q factor that remains constant at 145.5 millimeters. The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers. The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimeters) enable reducing the weight through greater use of carbon fiber. There are eight fixing screws for increased structural stiffness. The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimized free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimize performance when downshifting in dead spots.
Pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. The Next R CINCH Crankset is light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Cinch technology for game-changing compatibility - Includes 30mm spindle, for 68/73mm BB shells
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant carbon crankset uses a proprietary TRUVATIV carbon construction process that delivers a crankset light enough for XC, yet bold and badass enough for Enduro. Style and substance—Descendant. - Arm Material: Carbon - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - Bolts: Direct mount - Bottom Bracket: BB30/PF30 68/73mm , GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm - Chainrings: 32t X-SYNC direct mount - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm (BOOST)
The Legacy crank uses a super tough 2-1/2 piece construction, a larger 22mm spindle and square shaped chromoly arms to maximize strength. WeThePeople toughened up areas like the pedal boss with its own investment cast gusset, to beef things up. - Designed for use with a 22mm Mid Bottom Bracket (not included) - Full seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly tubing, liquid post heat-treated - Grind-friendly, square-shape arms - RSD/LSD compatible
Page 1 of 8 Next page