The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF Nut Butter Filled Bars bring together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy. - Certified USDA organic, non GMO - Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy) - Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors
- The first Certified Gluten free waffles - Certified USDA organic single-serving wrapped waffles - 140 calories per 30 g package with 5 g of plant based protein
- The perfect meal replacement option for days on-the-go, or activities when you just can't (or don't want to) stop, this portable food is the perfect solution - Nutrient-dense calories that deliver lasting energy - Blended, not baked, with chunks of real fruits, nuts and seeds - for fantastic taste and texture - Responsibly sourced - 12 servings - USDA-certified organic - Gluten-Free - Kosher - Non-GMO - Vegan
$29.50 - $31.80 $31.80 - $31.99 Up to 8% Off
Skratch Labs Anytime Energy Bar is made with real ingredients such as fruits, nuts and quinoa. It has enough fuel to power you through endurance workouts and is tasty enough to be used as a snack any time of day.
- Take your recovery to a whole new level - 20 grams of Plant based Protein - Whole Superfoods, Chia & Flax Seeds - Omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants for digestive health and more
- Made with real ingredients such as fruits, nuts and quinoa for fuel and muscle building - Less sugar than traditional leading energy bar brands - Enough fuel to power you through endurance workouts and tasty enough to use as a snack any time of day
$17.95 $19.60 8% Off
Skratch Labs Sport Crispy Rice Cake Treat yourself(!) to a Sport Crispy Rice Cake. It's made with a blend of puffed rices and toasted grains, giving you energy-packed complex carbohydrates that feel light and digest easily, all held together by fluffy, heavenly marshmallow. Each Sport Crispy Rice Cake gives you 180-190 calories, enough to extend most athletes' endurance efforts by an hour. Skratch Sport Crispy Rice Cakes are: - Light & Crispy: Easy to eat, easy to digest, and won't weigh you down - Made from Scratch: A blend of crispy brown rice, wild rice, red rice, and quinoa. Only real food and no junk! - On-the-Go Energy that Lasts: 180 kcals & over 20g of complex carbohydrates fuels most athletes for 1+ hours - Allergen-Friendly: Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free - Non-GMO, Gelatin Free, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Where home-style baking meets sports nutrition - Named "Best of" by Competitor magazine 3 years running (06-08') - Great taste and great texture - Gluten and Dairy free
Fuel for Every Day Our classic honey waffles, now in a snackable size and a resealable bag. With a thin layer of honey sandwiched between two waffles, this favorite snack will satisfy your taste buds and keep you going as an afternoon snack, during your favorite activity, or with a cup of coffee. The Original Energy Waffle, Snackable-Size For years, similar waffles have been sold on street corners throughout Europe and eaten by professional cyclists, so we decided to create our own by sandwiching honey between two thin waffles. Honey Stinger Organic Waffles are easy to digest, certified organic and now available in a snackable size. When to Consume Honey Stinger Mini Waffles are the perfect snack to help you prepare and perform for all activities. The energy in waffles is released immediately and absorbed at a steady rate, which delays muscle fatigue and gives your body the power to achieve your goals. With the right balance of honey-powered carbs in a bite-sized format, you can fine-tune your fuel for your needs. Nature's Energy Source Utilizing an ingredient engineered by nature as opposed to in a laboratory has its benefits, like higher quality and no additional flavoring or coloring. We use honey, a natural form of energy and antioxidants, as the main carbohydrate source for all products. Research in endurance athletes has proven that a mixture of carbohydrates is better tolerated by the body, prevents fatigue and enhances performance more than a single carbohydrate form.
Page 1 of 1