$6.50 - $7.75
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
- Professional grade chain catcher that debuted on the gold medal TT bike of Kristin Armstrong in the 2012 London Olympics - Allows for independent adjustment and tightening of the derailleur - Lightweight 6061 t6 aluminum, Including all hardware for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo braze-on mounted and braze-on adapter clamp mounted front derailleurs (Not compatible with Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs) - Precision adjustment set screw dials placement and locks position - Made in the usa
Material: premium quality 7075-T6 alloy topbolt plus washer Size: M24 x 1.5mm pitch (fits to 2011/ 2012/ late 2013 and 2014 forks) Weight: 33g (1.12oz : 0.07lbs)
- Clamp adapter for WCS Alloy and/or WCS Carbon LINK Seatposts - Converts for Ritchey Vector Evo saddle usage - 15mm offset
$62.50 - $90.00
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
The Problem Solvers Shifter Boss Covers are perfect for covering up the down-tube shifter bosses when you're converting a frame with them to a singlespeed/fixie setup. They're made of light, durable aluminum and sport a nice polished finish.
The Problem Solvers Compression Plug for 1 1/8-inch Forks is for threadless aluminum and carbon forks. It fits tightly inside the fork and provides easy headset adjustment and a nice, clean look.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
3T's S-Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature ergonomic bends to keep your wrists comfortable during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
The Problem Solvers Universal Derailleur Hanger is a handy thing to keep on hand (and even bring on epic off-road rides or extended tours) because it makes it relatively easy to fix a damaged/bent derailleur hanger, which is a pretty common breakdown. This CNC-machined 6061-aluminum hanger takes the place of the drive-side quick-release nut providing a straight hanger to mount your derailleur to. You'll still be able to shift into many of your gears, too.
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
The Problem Solvers Cross Hanger is the perfect front brake cable hanger for your cyclocross bike with cantilever brakes. Designed for easy installation and maximum braking power, this light, durable aluminum piece comes in a version for headsets with standard spacers and another that's Interlok-compatible for Cane Creek headsets.
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It comes in a Right and Left version and is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Deluxe molded replacement pads fit all armrest Vision aero bars - Molded replacement pads fit the Vision Mini TT clip-ons - Dual density foam for maximum comfort - Non-slip textured top
- Superlight remote kit with carbon fiber release lever - Bar mount remote compatible with ODI Lock-On gripss - Includes barrel adjuster - Upgrades all remote Kind Shocks (not intended for lever adjustable models)
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping - Built in housing guide system for dropper posts - Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down - 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
- Remote model includes handlebar release lever, Cable actuator arm and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900r or Supernatural/I950r post - Lever model includes post-mount lever and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900 or Supernatural/I950 post
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
- Use in conjunction with Clip-On Team or Pro Aerobar base units - Aluminum extension pair with 22.2mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from centerline of bar clamp
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Page 1 of 18 Next page