This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric aero drivetrain kit. The aero kit includes Blip shifters, derailleurs, battery charger and USB stick. Brake levers not included. Each kit contains: - 4x SRAM eTAP 650mm Blip remote shifter buttons - SRAM eTAP Blip Box - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
$1,743.00 - $1,764.00
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric road drivetrain kit. Each kit contains: - SRAM RED eTAP shift/brake levers - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$119.99 - $129.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$31.99 - $32.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$29.99 - $30.99
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Model Number: RD-R3000-SS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 32T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 37T
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
$42.99 - $43.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$40.99 - $41.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with tricke-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Taigra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
SRAM’s Apex 1 drivetrain provides the gear range and the shifting simplicity to let you simply go where you want. The Apex 1 rear derailleur makes that gearing choice a reality with clean, crisp shifts, thanks to SRAM’s X-Horizon geometry and their Roller Bearing Clutch. - X-Horizon design reduces shift force, eliminates ghost shifting and chain slap - Compatible with 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x road systems - With Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever - Equipped with Roller Bearing Clutch - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Weight: 314 grams - Outer Cage: Steel - Compatibility: 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x road systems - Inner Cage: Steel - Cage Size: Long - Max Tooth: 42t - Pulleys: Sealed cartridge bearings - Pull: Exact Actuation
The EX1 derailleur capitalizes on the robust build and precise shifting attributes of the X-HORIZON design, to create the world’s first derailleur specifically made for E-MTBs. Engineered to handle high-torque, low-cadence shifting across the 11-48 tooth E-Block cassette, the EX1 derailleur gives E-MTB riders clean, confident shifts, so they can spend more time enjoying the ride. - Proven SRAM X-HORIZON design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap - 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels - The EX1 derailleur is purpose built for E-MTB - Speeds: 1 x 8-speed - Weight: 289 grams - Color: Black - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Inner Cage: Aluminum - Bearings: Steel - Cage Size: Medium - Max Tooth: 48
The SRAM NX X-HORIZON rear derailleur provides the same smooth, reliable shifting action as XX1—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. - X-HORIZON design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap - 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels - Fully compatible with all SRAM MTB 1x drivetrains - Most affordable fully featured 1x rear derailleur in the industry - Speeds: 11-speed - Weight: 322 grams - Color: Black - Compatibility: X-ACTUATION - Bearings: Steel - Cage Size: Long - Max Tooth: 42
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
$291.00 - $310.00
It takes a degree of passion for the sport that can’t be faked to fully appreciate SRAM RED. It was created to blur the boundaries between machine and athlete. The SRAM RED rear derailleur was designed with Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting. Carbon fiber, titanium, and ceramic bearings complete the spec. The result adds to its legacy as the heart of the purest groupset for the pursuit of cycling excellence. - SRAM 11-speed compatible - WiFLi option - Carbon cages, carbon inner links, titanium hardware - Exact Actuation shifting provides fast and accurate shifts - Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide pulleys, ceramic bearings - Spring-fixed barrel adjuster - Chain pulley cage adds precise chain management - Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight - Speeds: 11 - Material: Carbon cages, Carbon inner links, Aero designed titanium hardware - Weight: 145 grams short cage), 165 grams (mid cage) - Compatibility: SRAM RED & Force Rear Shift-Brake levers, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, - SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Finish: Falcon grey & black anodized - Tech Highlights: AeroGlide Pulleys, Exact Actuation - Largest Cog (teeth): 28 (short cage) 32 (WiFli Medium Cage)
A very affordable DH-specific derailleur designed to move across 7 cogs that have 11-speed cassette spacing. Roller bearing clutch in the pulley cage pivot for better chain control Cage Lock mechanism for easy wheel changes - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Cage Length: Medium - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 24 teeth - Largest Cog: 28 - Color: Black - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
$213.99 - $214.00
The SRAM Force 1 rear derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1x MTB to provide the fastest, quietest 1x shifting available. SRAM’s unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel. - A dedicated 1x rear derailleur - EXACT ACTUATION for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). - 10- and 11-speed compatible - X-SYNC pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement - X-HORIZON “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force - ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH’s one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting - Cage Lock technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation - Available in Short: 11-26 through 11-28 / Medium: 11-26 through 11-36 / Long 11-32 through 10-42 cage lengths Short Cage: Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 18 teeth Largest Cog: 28 Weight: 250 g Medium Cage: Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 26 teeth Largest Cog: 36 Weight: 262 g Long Cage: Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 32 teeth Largest Cog: 42 Weight: 271 g
Put the future of shifting under your control with Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 electronic rear derailleur. Feather-light cold-forged aluminum and carbon fiber construction offer exceptional weight savings and extreme durability. The Di2 9070 rear derailleur is optimized for Shimano's 11-speed drivetrains, and uses their proprietary E-Tube wiring technology for waterproof connections and simple installation. Sealed pulley bearings ensure smooth operation, and crash protection mode moves the derailleur inward and out of harms way if your bike takes a tumble.
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's X3 Rear Derailleur is ready for adventure. Its composite and steel construction is tough, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
Incredibly fast, buttery smooth and impressively precise gear changes are here with SRAM's Force Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Plus, the Force is crafted with cutting-edge materials, such as a super-light carbon cage and a magnesium inner link for feathery low weight, flawless shifting and reliability.
SRAM's Force Front Derailleur is made of light, yet rugged materials to shift like a champ mile after mile. It also lets you trim your shifting for flawless gear changes and it boasts easily accessed limit screws for simple adjustments. Plus, the Force shifts perfectly with both standard and compact cranksets.
Page 1 of 7 Next page