Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
Bontrager's Bat Cage is light, holds your water bottles (sold separately) firmly without marking them up, and has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours! It's ready to work for you too!
The RL cage provides the same secure bottle hold as the carbon RXL in a more economical, composite material, providing another great option in bottle retention and styling. Key features - Composite cages are super strong yet lightweight - Suitable for road and mountain use - Available in a wide variety of colors - 38g
$10.99 - $11.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
Lezyne's Power Cage is made from hollow aluminum for strength and reliability. And, its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Contains all of the essential spare parts to freshen your Torpedo. - Includes: 2 Refill Lids, 2 Straw Plugs (Clear Solid and Black Slotted), Straw with Drink Valve and Dolphin Tail Screw.
- High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool - Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching - Capacity: 20oz (600ml)
All-Around rotating bottle cage rotates to allow customization of bottle access. - Great for small or irregularly shaped frames. - Adjustable for custom positioning - Easy bottle access on small or irregularly shaped frames - Durable, lightweight aluminum - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Includes steel mounting bolts
MSW's Up or Down height-adjustable bottle cage allows for customizable bottle positions. Great for small or irregularly shaped frames, full-suspension bikes, and to make room for frame bags. - Five height positions for 30mm total range - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable nylon composite
Lezyne's Alloy Cage is CNC-machined out of aluminum for impressive strength and durability. Its unique rib design holds bottles securely over rough roads and allows for easy in/out, plus the integrated pump mounts holds a Road Drive pump securely.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
Xlab's Aero TT V2 Bottle is a spare for their Aero TT System. Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with Xlab's Aero TT Bottle on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. Bottle features a non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free, too.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
Having trouble getting your bottle out of your cage? Upgrade to XLAB's Sidekick Carbon Cage! It's specifically designed for use with aero frames, tri bikes and other rigs with small front triangles. Plus, its side-loading design lets you slip your bottle in and out at a comfortable angle so you won't have to struggle with a stuck bottle ever again. It's also crafted from carbon for an impressive weight of only 34 grams. And, it boasts a whopping 5-pounds of grip force so it keeps bottles in place over even the roughest pavement.
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Olympic race distances • Includes essentials needed to do an Olympic distance triathlon • Includes the key items you need for longer training rides • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 400: Large capacity nutrition top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes. Features reinforced sides to maintain aerodynamic shape. • DELTA 100 SYSTEM: Single bottle, saddle-mounted hydration system featuring a 5 lb grip force cage. Fits most standard saddle rails. • MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER: Streamlined repair storage holder mounting to the DELTA 100 system. Holds clincher or tubular tire repair kits. • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation. • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: Two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
Whisky Parts Co. labeled water bottle - Bottle Cap: Push/Pull - Bottle Type: Bike - Color: Transparent Black - Defined Color: Clear - Insulated: No - Material: Plastic - Volume: 22 fl oz.
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
$13.00 - $15.00
Long rides in the blazing sun are no match for the insulating power of CamelBak's Podium Chill Bottle. It boasts a double-wall polypropylene construction with an airtight layer of insulating foam to keep your drinks nice and cool. To prevent funky tastes, odors, and bacteria, it's lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard. This bottle also sports CamelBak's easy-sipping, self-sealing Jet Valve that even has a shut-off switch for leak-proof carrying. The Podium is dishwasher safe and fits in any bottle cage; plus, you don't have to use the ol' hip-tap to close it.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars. Drop in your travel mug (with a good lid to avoid splash stains) and enjoy the ride. - Constructed of 5052 alloy and lined with rubber to better grip travel mugs - Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces) - Dimensions: 8cm (3.125") diameter at top, tapering to 7.5cm (2.95") at bottom - Lifetime PDWarranty
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
Page 1 of 6 Next page