$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - TRS+ double spider has holes for 64 BCD granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face Crank Boots • Fits from Race Face: Turbine Cinch, Turbine, Atlas, Evolve, and Ride Cranks • Fits from SRAM: X1 (Alloy), X9, X7, X5, S1400, S1000, S800 Cranks • Fits from Shimano: XT, SLX, Deore Cranks
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 Power Meter is a revolutionary power meter that attaches stealthily to the left crankarm. The Ultegra 6800 left crank arm meter truly brings power to the people, and gives every rider power-based (also called watt-based) training performance, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form without breaking the bank. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, and a mere 22 grams of weight, the Pioneer power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties.
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
This OD Crank Single Speed Spacer Kit gets your Surly OD Crank ready to run as a single. Indluces chainring bolts and spacers. Just add chainring (sold separately).
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
Surly offers you spiders for their Mr. Whirly Cranks in a variety of Bolt Circle Diameters (BCDs) so you can run nearly any chainring combination you want. Be sure to check chainring/frame compatibility for your intended setup.
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
$45.00 - $50.00
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology Meet the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider—the DZero in spider form. Ready to pair with any Quarq Prime Power ready cranksets. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5%
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology - The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer. - 10K Temperature Compensation. - Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools. - OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - IPX7 waterproof rating. - Accuracy within 1.5%
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
$12.95 - $14.95
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Includes dual step roller, bearing, axle and spacer
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: 06+ single ring guides
- Dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate and removable direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Dual-position lower roller provides chain tension and security - Includes both 32-36t and 36-40t direct-mount bashguards - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - 149g - Range: 32-40t
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
Page 1 of 3 Next page