RockShox Super Deluxe rewrote the rules for rear shocks and now it’s rewriting them again. Changes to the interior surface improve lubrication and accelerate piston movement, so tires stay planted on the ground. Refined rebound damping regulates shaft speed, enhancing rider control and increasing confidence through corners and following high-speed hits. There’s also an expanded range of rebound adjustment, near perfect steps between clicks and a middle adjustment that’s centered between open and closed.
- Consistent, coil-spring performance
- Independently adjustable compression circuits / checked rebound
- 2-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal) with low speed compression adjustment in Open mode
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping , Rebound Damping
- New scraper seal results in less friction and increased durability
- Sag gradients printed on the shaft
- 2-position threshold adjustment (Open/Pedal) with low speed compression adjustment in Open mode