The budget-friendly Strider Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take any punishment that your little renegade can dole out. The lightweight, steel frame was specifically constructed for child-level durability (that's the highest level of durability BTW). Oh yeah, it also has the lowest seat height of any balance bike (28-40 cm [11-16 in.]) on the market, so it fits an inseam of 30-43 cm (12-17 in.). Why? Because those little legs need to perfectly fit the bike they're riding to build up that confidence. The Strider Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren't quite ready to cannonball.
Become your little rebel's biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
- Assembled Weight: 2.9 kg (6.5 lbs.)
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in.)
- Seat Height: 28 - 41 cm (11 - 16 in.)
- All-Weather Plastic Mini-Seat
- Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Flat-Free Foam Rubber 12” Tires
- U.S. Patented Design
- Steel Frame
- Built-In Footrests
- Standard Handlebar and Grips
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Fits an inseam of 30-43 cm (12-17 in.).
- Ages 18 months – 3 years
- Typically children 4 – 5 years old, or with an inseam greater than 43cm, require a separate purchase of an XL seat post.
|Pink / 12-inch||848953000636||ST-M4PK||STR35396477K|
|Green / 12-inch||848953000629||ST-M4GN||STR36809130N|